After a year in which much of the world was closed to us, it’s a pleasure to see countries safely reopening to visitors. Then there is the welcome news that fully vaccinated travellers needn’t quarantine on return from amber-list countries, smoothing our path to visit some of the globe’s most exciting destinations.
This edition celebrates those renewed avenues of adventure, as well as the enticing journeys for which it’s worth planning ahead. Inside, you’ll find a range of Cox & Kings’ most popular group tours with departures through to the end of 2022.
All tours feature significant savings for those who book by 10 September 2021, and you can secure your spot with a low deposit from just £100pp. Alternatively, opt for a Cox & Kings tailor-made journey, available with a reduced deposit of £300pp.
Perhaps you wish to see an old favourite from a new perspective, embark on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure, or simply revel in a change of scenery. We are here to help you make up for lost time, and to guide you through the maze of travel rules and regulations, ensuring a stress-free booking experience. Also providing peace of mind is our Book with Confidence policy, which we have now extended to all bookings made before the end of 2021.
• Offers apply to a fixed number of bookings per tour departure date, available on a first-come, first-served basis. Once that fixed number of bookings has been confirmed, prices revert to the current standard pricing published on the Cox & Kings website.
• Discounts cannot be combined with any other current or subsequent Cox & Kings offers.
• Discounts apply to new bookings only and cannot be applied retrospectively.
• All prices are valid at the time of publication, but may be subject to change. You will be informed of any changes prior to booking.
• Cox & Kings reserves the right to withdraw low deposit offer and discounts at any time. Offers only apply to bookings made by 10 September 2021 and are subject to availability. Unless stated otherwise, all prices quoted are per person based on two people sharing twin/double accommodation and include all flights; road, rail and boat travel where applicable; transfers; guided sightseeing; accommodation; in most cases, breakfast daily and often some other meals.