Photography Competition... Spring/Summer 2019
Cox & Kings’ Compass photography competition runs twice a year, you can follow the instructions on how to enter below, for a chance to win. Good luck and we look forward to seeing your images!
Are you a budding travel photographer with a catalogue full of holiday snaps? We're looking for your photographs for our next Compass photography competition.The winning entry will be printed in the next edition of Compass and will receive a £100 Bob Books voucher for a personalised, hardcover photo book - perfect for displaying the best of your travel photos.
To enter the photography competition, please send an email with your photos and captions to email@example.com. Photos must be submitted by 12 September 2019 and winners will be announced in the Autumn-Winter 2019 issue of Compass. Entries after 12 September will be entered into Compass' Summer photography competition. Please provide a descriptive caption of up to 40 words alongside each image, explaining what it is and where it was taken. Images must be from an area where Cox & Kings travel. You can see the winning photos from our last competition here.
Photography competition terms and conditions:
- By entering the competition, photographers agree to have their submitted photograph(s) displayed on the Cox & Kings website, Facebook, Instagram, in Compass magazine or any other Cox & Kings-managed online or offline promotional channels, as a competition entry, without any fee or other form of compensation.
- By entering your image, you grant to Cox & Kings Travel Limited the non-exclusive right to reproduce it for marketing and PR purposes with attribution when possible.
- By entering the competition, you confirm that the image was taken by you and that you hold all the rights relating to its reproduction.
- The competition is open to those aged 18 or over at the time of submission, whose ordinary place of residence is within the United Kingdom, other than employees of Cox & Kings, their families, their agencies, subsidiaries, wholesalers, affiliates, suppliers and /or distributors.
- The closing date for entries is 12 September 2019. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
- The winner will be notified by email. We reserve the right to pick an alternative winner if the original winner refuses their prize or do not contact us to confirm their details and acceptance of the prize within 14 working days of being told they have won.
- The Promoter is Cox & Kings Travel Ltd, 6th Floor, 30 Millbank, London, SW1P 4EE.