Competition...win a group tour to Russia
Cox & Kings wants to send you and a companion on a group tour to Russia, including stays in historic hotels in Moscow and St Petersburg, guided city tours and travel between the two cities by rail.
One winning entrant will win two places on Cox & Kings’ Classic Russia small group tour, including economy flights.
Established in 1758, Cox & Kings offers luxury travel to the world's most captivating destinations. Ranging from the lavish to the adventurous, their holidays are expertly designed by regional specialists.
Classic Russia - 8 Days & 7 Nights
Russia's two greatest cities provide an ideal base from which to explore the country's rich cultural and historical heritage. Moscow is the epicentre of modern Russia, while St Petersburg is renowned for its magnificent palaces, world-class museums, elegant canals and grand architecture.
- Stay in the historic National Hotel in Moscow and Taleon Imperial Hotel, a former palace, in St Petersburg
- Enjoy a guided tour of Moscow’s highlights, including the Red Square and Kremlin
- Discover the opulent Moscow metro on a guided tour
- Gain a true insight to contemporary Russian life with a fascinating lecture
- Travel by rail between St Petersburg and Moscow
- Explore St Petersburg on a city tour and guided Hermitage museum visit
- Take an excursion to Catherine Palace in Pushkin
- Visit Peterhof’s Summer Palace and gardens by hydrofoil*
* May to September only. A coach service operates during the winter months.
Alternatively, the prize-winner may opt to take one place on the Majestic Russia Solo Travellers tour (7 Days & 6 Nights), in which case the companion place will be forfeited.
Entries must be submitted by 6pm on 27 March 2020.