Cryptic Crossword ... Winter 2014-15
Test your cryptic crossword skills and try to finish this crossword from the Winter 2014-15 issue. Then, for your chance to win Life Story: Many lives, one epic journey (the book) by Rupert Barrington & Michael Gunton, send your completed version to Compass.
Discover the incredible lengths animals go to to survive the changing nature of our planet and preserve their species. Learn about sharks helping albatross chicks to fly, the seduction techniques of birds and the construction skills of fish. With a foreword by David Attenborough, captivating photography throughout and stills from the pioneering BBC series, Life Story is a spectacular publication that will astonish any reader.
To enter the competition, simply print out the crossword here (or complete it from your copy of Compass magazine) and send it, along with your full name, address and postcode, to:
Compass Crossword Competition
c/o John Patterson
Cox & Kings Travel Ltd
6th Floor, 30 Millbank
London, SW1P 4EE
Or email your answers to email@example.com. All entries must be received by 31 March 2015.
The winner from the last issue was Mrs J Baxendale, Lancashire
Terms and conditions:
1. Closing date for entries is midday (GMT) on 31 March 2015
2. The competition is open to individual residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except employees of Cox & Kings, their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition, including the third-party promotional partners.
3. The winners will be drawn at random on 1 April 2015 from all correct entries received prior to the close of the competition.
4. The prize is the book Life Story by Rupert Barrington & Michael Gunton
5. The promoter of the competition is Cox & Kings Travel Ltd, 6th Floor, 30 Millbank, London SW 1P 4EE .
- Tags: United Kingdom